The Director of the Department of Administration is known as the Administrator. This department, under the supervision of the Mayor, performs all appropriate functions associated with:
- Oversees the daily operations of the Township
- Assisting in preparation of the budget
- Administration of centralized purchasing system
- Development and administration of a personnel system
- Performing such other duties as Council may prescribe
- Investigating all departmental organization and operations
- Prescribing standards and rules of administrative practice and procedure, including the Township’s Civil Rights Policy
- Consulting department heads with regard to budgeting, personnel, and purchasing
- Audit, accounting, and controls
As an Appointed Official, the Administrator daily interacts with the Administration and Governing Body.
Township’s Civil Rights Policy
It is the policy of the Township of Burlington to treat the public, employees, prospective employees, appointees, volunteers, and contractors in a manner consistent with all applicable civil rights and regulations, including but not limited to the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964, as subsequently amended, the New Jersey Law against Discrimination, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and Conscientious Employee Protection Act.
To view and/or print a full copy of Resolution 2012-R-093, please click on the following link. Civil Rights Resolution and Policy.
Phone: (609) 239-5834
Fax: (609) 387-8411